We are committed to being of service to all of Ojai Valley in any way we can. Our campus has a variety of rooms and space available for groups or organizations looking for a space to meet, to host an event, or otherwise. The following is an updated list of spaces* available and the expected rental fee for NON-CHURCH MEMBER/GROUPS ONLY:
|Sanctuary||seating 175 +|
(open-beam ceiling w/mountain views)
|$200/day. The fee for use of the Sanctuary for both a wedding and rehearsal is $450.00|
|Sound System & Lights||Authorized persons only||$50/hour|
|Pianist/Organist||With Rehearsal times||$150-$250/event|
|Fireside Room||18’ x 18’ w/sofa & chairs|
(Family Rm atmosphere)
|Conference Room||14’ x 14’ tables & chairs||$30/hour|
|Peterson Hall||60’ x 60’ |
(Round & square tables w/chairs available)
|Kitchen (off Peterson Hall)||Drink or full meal capability||$100/day|
|Parking lot use||With paid event||$20 per space/day|
|Parking Lot only event||No paid event||$150/day|
|Monthly parking||up to 20 vehicles||To be negotiated|
|Funerals/Memorial services||Rate based upon # of rooms|
|Receptions - set up of tables/chairs||$150-$250/event|
|Off-site table rental (rectangular)||$7.50/table/day|
|Off-site chair rental (folding metal chairs)||$3.00/chair/day|
|Use of church piano/organ||$100/event|
Requirements for use of OUMC Facilities:
1. A Certificate of Liability insurance is required by any group or organization using any of Ojai UMC’s facilities.
2. No smoking or vaping are permitted on the church property.
3. No drugs or alcohol are permitted on the church property.
4. A signed Facilities Use Application is to be completed a minimum of three weeks prior to the scheduled event.
5. Any company or organization renting the church facilities may not sublease the church’s facility to another organization.
6. Children must be under constant adult supervision during all events and activities held on the church’s property.
7. A security deposit will be required for the use of the church Sanctuary, Conference Roo, Kitchen, Peterson Hall, and Fireside Room. A portion of the deposit is refundable if the facility/facilities used are left in at least the same condition you found it. Should a cancellation of your event occur two or more weeks prior to your event, only half of the deposit will be returned to you upon written notification of the cancellation.
There are additional, location-specific rules that must be adhered to when renting the church Sanctuary, Conference Room, and Kitchen. Please contact us at [email protected] with inquiries about these additional rules as well as availability and dates for the location/s you are interested in renting. Thank you!